Client Download/Guide

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Ikuto on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Tsk, I'm going to need a Map.wz file. D:
Edit: BTW the "Downloads" section of the site has broken links.
avatar
Ikuto

Posts : 212
Points : 192
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : Right there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Angelica on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:10 pm

No it doesn't, I just checked
avatar
Angelica
Admin

Posts : 349
Points : 340
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Quiet

View user profile http://fallenms.site-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Frozenheart on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:13 pm

probably its just your internet connection screwing up some websites or something like that
avatar
Frozenheart

Posts : 526
Points : 509
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Ikuto on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 am

Still not workin
We,re talking about angiems.webs.com, right?
avatar
Ikuto

Posts : 212
Points : 192
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : Right there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Angelica on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:50 pm

We're talking about the links right here.
avatar
Angelica
Admin

Posts : 349
Points : 340
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Quiet

View user profile http://fallenms.site-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Ikuto on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:43 am

Yea, the links in the site won't work for me.
avatar
Ikuto

Posts : 212
Points : 192
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : Right there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Jayyed on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Ikuto wrote:Yea, the links in the site won't work for me.

Have you tried the links in this topic?
avatar
Jayyed

Posts : 688
Points : 647
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Ikuto on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:57 pm

This was posted from my iPod, so I probably didn't see your post above ^
Jayyed wrote:
Ikuto wrote:Yea, the links in the site won't work for me.

Have you tried the links in this topic?

Yes I have, I was just stating that the links in the website were broken.
avatar
Ikuto

Posts : 212
Points : 192
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : Right there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Frozenheart on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:03 pm

LOL that makes it clearer...probably one of the reasons why people cant play this server
avatar
Frozenheart

Posts : 526
Points : 509
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Angelica on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:17 pm

I have the voting sights redirected here. so ..
avatar
Angelica
Admin

Posts : 349
Points : 340
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Quiet

View user profile http://fallenms.site-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Jayyed on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Ikuto wrote:This was posted from my iPod, so I probably didn't see your post above ^
Jayyed wrote:
Ikuto wrote:Yea, the links in the site won't work for me.

Have you tried the links in this topic?

Yes I have, I was just stating that the links in the website were broken.

Just so long as we have working links, the ones on the website can always be fixed later.
And also, Angelica's post above does explain quite a bit as well. Razz

PS: Please excuse my bad attitude. I'm just starting to recover from some form of illness, so I'm not quite myself yet.
avatar
Jayyed

Posts : 688
Points : 647
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Frozenheart on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 am

exactly which links are broken?
avatar
Frozenheart

Posts : 526
Points : 509
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Angelica on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:40 am

The ones in Angeims.webs.com
avatar
Angelica
Admin

Posts : 349
Points : 340
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Quiet

View user profile http://fallenms.site-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Ikuto on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Frozenheart wrote:exactly which links are broken?

Tsk, tsk, tsk, nobody understands mah posts.
avatar
Ikuto

Posts : 212
Points : 192
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : Right there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Frozenheart on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:17 pm

no i mean, which links are broken?
there we go much clearer!
avatar
Frozenheart

Posts : 526
Points : 509
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Ikuto on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Frozenheart wrote:no i mean, which links are broken?
there we go much clearer!

Yes indeedy, and if I'm not mistaken, all links in angeims.webs.com are broken. Razz
avatar
Ikuto

Posts : 212
Points : 192
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : Right there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Jayyed on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:07 pm

To be quite honest, the two posts don't look a bit different to me, Frozen, but I understood everything anyway....
avatar
Jayyed

Posts : 688
Points : 647
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Frozenheart on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Yeah...
avatar
Frozenheart

Posts : 526
Points : 509
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Angelica on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Angeims.webs.com has broken links, but who cares?!
avatar
Angelica
Admin

Posts : 349
Points : 340
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 25
Location : Quiet

View user profile http://fallenms.site-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Ikuto on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Roarzors. I do. Why bother putting the website link the the forums, then?
avatar
Ikuto

Posts : 212
Points : 192
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : Right there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Jayyed on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:07 am

Ikuto wrote:Roarzors. I do. Why bother putting the website link the the forums, then?

Sigh.. Don't you remember what a tough job being an admin is? Isn't that why you made Angelica take over? Give her break... Razz
Besides, If people didn't know that we had a legitimate web site, we might look unprofessional, which is an "owie", so to speak.
avatar
Jayyed

Posts : 688
Points : 647
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Ikuto on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 am

Jayyed wrote:
Ikuto wrote:Roarzors. I do. Why bother putting the website link the the forums, then?

Sigh.. Don't you remember what a tough job being an admin is? Isn't that why you made Angelica take over? Give her break... Razz
Besides, If people didn't know that we had a legitimate web site, we might look unprofessional, which is an "owie", so to speak.

Actually, I let Angelica take over the server because I couldn't keep it for a long time.
She could've asked me to help with somethin' (Other than advertising. Mad) like, managing the site or stuff. Razz
avatar
Ikuto

Posts : 212
Points : 192
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : Right there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Jayyed on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:18 am

Ikuto wrote:
Jayyed wrote:
Ikuto wrote:Roarzors. I do. Why bother putting the website link the the forums, then?

Sigh.. Don't you remember what a tough job being an admin is? Isn't that why you made Angelica take over? Give her break... Razz
Besides, If people didn't know that we had a legitimate web site, we might look unprofessional, which is an "owie", so to speak.

Actually, I let Angelica take over the server because I couldn't keep it for a long time.
She could've asked me to help with somethin' (Other than advertising. Mad) like, managing the site or stuff. Razz

Still, you can't say it wasn't a hard job...
And you weren't around to ask. >_>
And now that you are, she wants you to advertise, sooo... Razz
avatar
Jayyed

Posts : 688
Points : 647
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Ikuto on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:20 am

^
I forgot what it was like when I had the server.
avatar
Ikuto

Posts : 212
Points : 192
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : Right there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Frozenheart on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:58 pm

i think both links from the site and from this thread are broken
avatar
Frozenheart

Posts : 526
Points : 509
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Client Download/Guide

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum